How does the test work?
The test requires a non-invasive saliva sample, which is analysed in a specialised laboratory and returned to your practitioner as a personalised genetic profile. Using this information we are then able to improve our holistic approach to your treatment.
How long for results?
It generally takes about four weeks to get your results. You will receive a 100page colour-coded PDF document, which Jasmin will discuss with you and point out the biochemical pathways that require more support. She does this by comparing your genetic test results with your current pathology results and biological markers.
How much does the test cost?
The test, including Jasmin’s analysis, costs $495 and tests for 100 different gene variations (or Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms / SNPs) related to nutrition, diet and lifestyle, so you are empowered by your results.
Your genetic profile will reveal:
- The best choices of foods to consume (as well as the ones that aren’t so good)
- The nutritional supplements that will benefit you the most
- The types of exercise that will have the most positive effect
- Possible issues in absorbing or assimilating specific nutrients, including Vitamin D (the sunshine vitamin)
- Areas that may require a greater level of support – such as specific biochemical pathways relating to inflammation, detoxification, nutrient absorption, hormonal regulation etc. Jasmin will simplify your results and interpret what they mean for your specific needs.
This effectively eliminates most of the guesswork in determining the best treatment approach for you.